Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Zakka Tote Kawaii Bag


A new week comes here! Amy wishes you all make a good start of the week. Well, on the weekend, I spend some pretty nice time with my friend cathy. We shopping, we eating gourmet and what’s most important we had fun!

I always hope you all can have fun in life, and especially the zakka items that I shared on the blog can add some fun and cute touch to your life. I am happy to see it if you liked them. Feel free to let me know.



Today I would like to share a zakka tote kawaii bag that I found on Etsy. This bag is handmade by the owner. It is used of panel fabric. On the both side of the bag, there is a print. On one side it is print with castle and on the other side it is a house with trees beside it. The prints feature in simple lines and pop colors. So the whole feeling for the zakka bag is fashion and modern!



It is about 38cm×30cm in size. So there is no worry in the storage of the bag. You can go out with it for shopping or go to supermarket. It should be point out that there is no interfacing in the bag. There is just one layer inside the bag. Hope you will like it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment